Monday, May 24, 2010

Photo Shoot at 4 years!

Miss Pumpkin had her four year old pictures on her birthday.  A little over a year ago, my sister told me about a friend of a friend who had a photography business out of her house.  The price was great and I decided to give it a try.  My first photo shoot was maternity pictures and I fell in love!  The photographer was great, it was priced right, and we had lots of time to play and make sure we got good pictures.  I have gone there ever since!  The photographer and I have become good friends and it has been fun to go to her throughout the year for my girls pictures.  Check out her website! Photo Shoot Photography

This was the easiest photo shoot I've ever had with my kids.  Pumpkin was ready and so smiley!  I have so many pictures to choose from its going to be hard to choose a favorite!  Enjoy!

OKAY. . .I'm struggling to get the web album to load. .. .check back in a bit and hopefully I'll solve the problem.. .. . Update- still struggling with the album, but I created the collage above!  Hopefully I'll get the album up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...