Wednesday, July 7, 2010

End of Year School Program






I don't feel I can call it graduation since neither of my girls are really graduating. . .they are just moving rooms at preschool! Whatever you call it, Miss Pumpkin was in a program at preschool. Her class has been practicing for a few months for this program and I was so excited to see her perform again! At Christmas she did so great during her program I was shocked! I was always so shy as a kid and here is my little girl on stage singing her heart out and signing away! I may have a stage kid on my hands. . .or maybe a budding musician! Who knows! I love seeing her experience these new things and am curious which way she is going to go as she gets older!

Her age group sang two songs- Audio Adrenaline's "Big House" and then a song called "The Bug Song." Both were adorable! This time we had her and her cousin Nenna together so it was easy to get pictures! Miss Pumpkin did the best with "Big House" and then was kind of quiet during the bug song. She had a big smile on her face once she was on stage and loved waving at Mommy, Sydney, and her grandparents! She knew all the hand movements for Big House and always tells me when she hears it on the radio that it is her song. For the bug song, the kids all put on little antennae's. Pumpkin didn't sing the beginning of the song, but once she got going she knew her favorite parts and the hand signs too! It was adorable to watch her and Nenna look at each other and giggle while singing. (You'll see in the pictures that Nenna has to look down to Pumpkin and Pumpkin has to look up to Nenna!) After her performance, her and her cousin received flowers for all their hard work and we treated them to frozen yogurt. Such sweet girls! I can't believe that next year she will really be graduating from preschool!

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute! I love that they got flowers for their performance and frozen yogurt is a perfect celebratory treat :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...