Sleepy Girls!This fall Miss Pumpkin was so excited for school to be starting! She was missing her friends over the summer and was blessed to have one of my good friends as her preschool teacher. Not only was Miss L her new teacher, but her cousin was also in her class! The morning of school was a little rough since we weren't used to waking up so early. . .but we made it! I tried my best to take morning pictures but both girls were not being very cooperative. I was able to capture more of a candid shot of Miss Pumpkin as she was walking away from me! Once we got to school, she quickly ran in the room and looked for her new teacher and cousin. Unfortunately her teacher starts after breakfast so she had a hard time getting used to that. She is loving school this year. . .she can tell me more of what they are doing, singing lots of songs, and just plain growing up!!! (I don't like it!!!) I know it will be a great year for her!
Now she's ready!As far as my Sweet Pea. . .she is in the same classroom as last year (until her birthday) which is good. She is familiar with her teachers and other kids. . . but she is attached to her mommy. Some mornings are great and others I leave a very sad little girl! The easiest trick is to be able to time it right at breakfast. . .leave her with food and she is a happy girl! She is always ecstatic to see me after school and will drop everything and come running! Hopefully school will help her learn new words and help her language development! She is still signing and always learning new signs and her receptive language is great. I love that I can tell her to go put something away and she understands! Now we just need some more words!

This will be our last year for awhile with the girls at the same school. . .sad to think that next fall my little miracle baby will be going to kidnergarten! Amazing! Now time to start the countdown until Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment