This school year I'm trying to have "fun fridays" with my girls. I have a list of different activities we can do and I want to make it a fun way to start our weekend.
When I was in 3rd grade we moved back to CA and my sister and I made friends with a family that also had girls our age. Together we would celebrate TGIF by having sleepovers and watching the ABC Friday night line up. This continued through junior high and I have so many fun memories of those girl nights. I want my girls to also have fun memories of friday nights and since they are too young to have slumber parties they get to have fun with me!!! (and G if he is off!) So far we have made banana nut chocolate chip bread, gone to the park, gone to the cabin, and tonight the girls get to come with me to homecoming at the high school that I work at. I hope they have fun. . . .
I'm going to try to take pictures as I can and post them through the year to help complete this virutal scrapbook. Today I wanted to post some summer fun pictures. The girls were having fun dressing up this summer and I think the pictures are adorable! I've been organizing pictures this week and I've found some that I want to share so enjoy!!!!



Aww fun days! I cant wait to see homecming pictures!
ReplyDelete