Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What to do with a tractor?. . . .

Over the past year, my father in law has been restoring a classic tractor in his free time. Now that it is done he has been looking for ways to put it to good use! He started with pulling a float in the 100th anniversary parade at CSU Fresno.  I thought it would be fun to take the girls to the parade to see the floats, Papa, and then we would head over to the tailgate where my dad was with his friends. 



Waiting for the parade. . .where is it???

Sweet Pea enjoying her goldfish. . .such a cutie!

Here he comes!!!!  His float was a replica of the water tower at Fresno State.
(my camera froze right when he passed and I packed up and chased him down to get more pictures!!!  I'm sure people thought I was crazy. . .running with one kid on my hip and the other in the stroller and camera in hand!!!)

Finally caught up to him. . .Tractor and trailer!

My dad and the girls at the tailgate!  Go Bulldogs!!!

It was a fun afternoon with the kids and the grandpas!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pix, looks like a fun grandpa loving day! There's a whole lot of red in those photos, go Fresno State.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...