Thursday, April 7, 2011

P365- April showers bring. . .

April 1st:
I think this is the beginning of TGIF. . .When I was in elementary school we would spend Friday nights watching the ABC shows which they called TGIF- Full House, Family Matter, that dinosaur show, Just the Ten of Us, etc. . . It also involved a friend or two, dressing up, doing gymnastics on the couch, and eating popcorn. My girls are starting to get it down. . .they were watching a movie while I packed. If you notice the couch is missing cushions- that was from the gymnastics moves they were practicing before!
April 2nd
How can I even pick a picture from this day?? I have over 300 pictures from my sister in laws wedding (my husband did the photography). So many to chose from, but this is the favorite of our family. There may be another blog coming devoted just to the wedding. . .

April 3rd
Beach day! Before heading home from the wedding, we made the most of our short weekend at the coast. The girls were so excited to be able to go and play at the beach. We all took turns running the surf, chasing waves, and the girls and Daddy played in the sand. (I chose to hide behind the camera to stay sand free!)

April 4th
I had Open House at work and so my girls were with my parents. My mom sent me a text with this picture. My girls were playing with buttons. These are not just any buttons. My Granny collected buttons and had a HUGE container of buttons. My sister and I would play with them for hours- picking our favorites, organizing by color, size, etc. No other grandkids played with the buttons like we did. It melted my heart to see my girls playing with the buttons that I have so many memories of.


1 comment:

  1. Yay TGIF! I was wondering who took the pics! Theyre good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...