April 22nd-
Bedhead! So happy to have mommy and daddy home and to be able to sleep in her own bed!
April 23rd-
Cousins! We were lucky to spend time with our Kansas cousins before they had to go home. It was super special treat to celebrate Easter a day early with them.
April 24th
More cousins! We celebrated Easter with the cousins on Daddy's side. Again very special this year since we went to G's cousins home and saw 4 more cousins that we don't see often enough! My girls loved playing with their sweet kids!
April 25th
Reading her new book from the Easter bunny with her "Tag Reader."
April 26th
Sweet Pea woke up early and I wasn't ready for her. . .so I put her with Pumpkin. They both enjoyed their morning snuggles together! Too cute. I was surprised to find Pumpkin sound asleep when I came in later.
April 27th
I was doing yard work and Sweet Pea was apparently filling her boots with dirt! She was having a blast playing in the dirt in the front yard. Many more of these afternoons to come this spring- Mommy is so ready for them!
April 28th
Happy Birthday to sweet KK! Her 3rd birthday was celebrated at the Jungle Party House! So much fun! All the kids loved it!
April 29th
Reading Mommy's Kindle. . .more another reader is born! Just like Mommy!
April 30th
Bike ride with Daddy! The girls were soooo excited! Pumpkin was thrilled that Daddy strapped her bike to the back of the trailer and she was able to ride her bike around the high school by our house. 










You guys are having so many fun adventures!
ReplyDeleteTwo kids AND a bike!? Impressive!
ReplyDelete