Tuesday, August 9, 2011

p365- A week of Parks, friends, and water fun!

July 5th-
The girls love the little park at the community center in Shaver.  Sweet Pea especially likes the horse!


July 6th-
Since we were in Shaver on the 4th we did our fireworks at home during the week.  Pumpkin enjoyed the sparklers, while Sweet Pea was a little dangerous.  She kept aiming it at Daddy!  Fireworks are always better with Daddy home.

July 7th-
Cousin Day at the water park!  Need I say more?


July 8th
I had a scrapbook night with some friends.  Sweet Pea was so exhausted she fell asleep on my friend Jen.  So sweet!


July 9th
Eating "worms" for dinner. . .she learned to slurp up her noodles.


July 10
Another park!  Sweet Pea loves to "wing".  She say almost daily "I wanna wing mo."


July 11
A fun little neighborhood park I had forgotten about.  I grew up playing at this park after girl scout meetings.  It was a blast and I'm sure we will be back!


July 12
We went a little park crazy this week. . .another park in Clovis!  This one had a great play structure for kids my girls' ages.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...