Last night my mom came over and we had a mini-party for Sweet Pea. She opened her first presents from my parents and feel in love with her little doll. She went straight to it this morning and I think she would have liked to have taken it to school! We gave her a cupcake which she loved the candle, but was not happy when she touched the frosting! I'm a little bummed. .. I was hoping that she would dig in and have fun with her cake, but both of my girls have texture issues.

"helping" open Sweet Pea's presents!
Sweet Pea and her Baby!!
"Grandma is crazy to eat that!"
Loving the candle!
Last week we had Monday off of school and we had a cousin day at the zoo. KK and Nenna both came as well as my brother and his friend! It was so much fun. Pumpkin was dying to see the elephants and then the tigers. . .. Sweet Pea was happy eating her goldfish in the stroller for most of the trip. Our highlight was being able to see the elephants be fed! We luckily were right there and discovered a cool little tower on the backside of their habitat and we were able to get even closer than most. Uncle S and and big girls fed the giraffes. Too cute!
The Four Girlies!!!
Nenna and the Elephants!
Pumpkin showing us how to sign "monkey"
Big girls feeding the giraffes
Sweet Pea's birthday party is scheduled for next Sunday (the 28th). We held off a few days in order for my dad to come and for our house to get put back in order (we just moved in. . .. long story for another day!). So this week I'm busy busy getting the house closer to the way I want it to look. Those pictures will also be coming! :)









What!? Not like cupcakes! Ill eat hers! :)
ReplyDelete