Tuesday, February 22, 2011

P365- bye bye flu, hello spring, and happy birthday!

Feb 15th-
After battling the stomach flu it took Sweet Pea a few days to recover.  This afternoon she crawled onto the couch and fell asleep.  A first for her as she is such a busy little girl!
Feb 16th
Now it was Pumpkin's turn to recover from the flu. . .not a fun week to be at our house!  She loves to make her own little beds on the floor.  These are two are her quilts that she received as a baby.
Feb 17th
After being in the house for about 5 days dealing with the stomach flu I noticed as I was driving that "popcorn" season had arrived!  I can't believe the spring blossoms are here already!  So pretty! 

Feb 18th
Puddle jumping time!  Both girls had a blast after school jumping in the puddles on our driveway.

Feb 19th
Mommy has been busy doing lots of crafts for others and we decided Pumpkin needed her own.  She worked very hard putting the colors in their own spot and it turned out beautiful!  Her first "stained glass" project.

Feb 20th
A flashback. . . Here's how I looked two years ago on this date.  Hard to imagine life without Sweet Pea and remembering how Pumpkin was at that age!

Feb 21st
After meeting Baby boy, Sweet Pea had to check out all the new toys at his house.  She was so cute. . she knew she shouldn't be touching the baby stuff and would look at us as she tried each thing.  I think this was her favorite!  She kept going back to it!
 
Feb 22nd
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!!  Your own blog is coming soon! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...