Wednesday, March 2, 2011

P365- Marching into March! Whew!

 February 23rd:
Birthdays mean visits to our favorite Dr.  If you live in our area you have probably heard about his reputation for throwing away pacifiers and bottles.  We purposely left Sweet Pea's in the car that day.  When we were in the exam room I showed her the spot where he puts them all.  He throws them under a grate and about 4 feet down.  Sweet Pea was so cute.  At first she was excited and just looked at them.  Then she got onto her knees. . . then her tummy. . .then the next thing I know she is sobbing crying for her "dadee" (binky!).  I was trying to console her while also laughing so far.  Apparently seeing that many and not being able to reach them was too much for her!
 A look down throw the grate at the collection of binkies and bottles.
February 24th
Just another quiet night at home.  While I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner, I captured this precious moment.  My girls were both looking at the new books Sweet Pea received for her birthday. 
February 25th
It's family birthday party night for Sweet Pea!  After having lost a computer a few years ago with birthday pictures, I always want to make sure I get my birthday family picture.  This was our best shot! 
February 26th
Our new backyard entertainment!  The girls love it!   
February 27th
Since the snow didn't last all weekend, I ventured up the hill to the cabin for the night.  It might be our last chance to play in the snow this year.  It was a cold trip without the heater working properly but our girls still had a blast.  Sweet Pea was cracking me up on the slide with her baby.  Once I got my camera out she stopped putting the baby on her lap like I do with her on the big slides.

February 28th
Sweet Pea received an Ariel doll for her birthday from her cousins.  It sings when you brush her hair, push the button, or put her in water.  So of course we had to try it out!  She loves the doll and has spent lots of time brushing her hair.  This was their first bath together. 
March 1st
Look who's going on the potty!!!!  It may have been a fluke, but at least its a start.  My diaper days are numbered!  haha  (and yes I know someday she'll be horrified that I put this picture online!  haha)

March 2nd
Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!  At their preschool they celebrated with Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast.  I was surprised by their cute hats after school.  Sweet Pea's class also had put kitty noses and whiskers on their faces so of course when we got home we had to add them for Pumpkin too.  I think they are very cute kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...