Friday, March 18, 2011

P365- Silliness, flower girls, pancakes, and a saint!

March 8th
She may have stitches in her sweet little head, but that isn't stopping her! This is her newest trick! She likes to sit backwards on our fireplace (padded thanks to Daddy to prevent more owies!), then lean back until she is upside down. This commences the yelling "MAMA" over and over until I acknowledge her. Then she either tried to put her feet over her head like a sommersault, or rolls to the side to get down. Then the process repeats. . .and repeats!!!
March 9th
I decided I needed a newer picture to show how HUGE our dog is betting. He is five months old and already over 55 pounds! Apparently his growth is the opposite of my girls! Like a typical puppy he wouldn't sit still long enough to get a good picture. He is in love with this watering can. . . after he cracked it I decided to let him enjoy it! Pretty funny to watch!

March 10th
GASP!!! This picture is coming. . .

March 11th
Stitches have been out for a few days and Mommy finally has let her jump again! She has gotten so good at it! I'm impressed at how it has changed her ability to jump and move. Makes me think this is something we should have had for Pumpkin when she was going through her therapies! While they jumped, Mommy tackled the roses! I hope to post pictures of our beautiful roses in a few months!

March 12th
Welcome Baby Boy!! Today I hosted a shower for my sister and her newest little one. He was such an angel and let everyone pass him around. He got the cutest little crocheted cowboy boots.

March 13th
DATE NIGHT!!! Can you believe we actually scheduled a date night and got out of the house?? It was great! Our plans didn't work out quite as planned and so our dinner was actually eaten in the truck on our way home, but that didn't matter! We went to the Rock and Worship Roadshow at the local arena. So much fun to see such great bands and for a good price. We met up with some long time friends and enjoyed the event together! This is Mercy Me on stage (not the best picture).

March 14th
It has finally arrived. It being Pumpkin's flower girl dress. I was starting to stress but it did show up. Unfortunately, it is a little big (I ordered from overseas apparently. . .they think people in the US are extremely tall!). No worries though. . .when Grandma gets back we will have a sewing night. It will fit her perfectly and I will learn how to do alterations better! Can't wait!
(If anyone reading this has good photoshop skills, please tell me how to remove this shadow if possible!) I love this picture, but wish the shadow wasn't on her face!

March 15th
Trampoline Sydney! I've decided I don't use my video camera enough (really not my thing!). So as part of this project this year, I have to also start using my video camera more! Still working on learning how to edit photos and now hopefully how to edit video (on this one I figured out how to "clip" it to get just the part I wanted!)


March 16th
Tonight we stole the hearts of all the senior citizens at IHOP. With our water heater out of commission, I decided to go out instead of deal with dishes and having to heat water on the stove. IHOP was the lucky place and kids ate free! Or in my case, one did since G was at work. Until our food came, my girls snuggled on my lap. I think they had jet lag from the time change! All the sweet senior citizens commented on how cute they were. From the pictures it looks like I never take my kids out to eat! They both loved the food!


March 17th
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Girls had to wear green to school and they needed to bring something green to share. Somehow that turned into their baby Ariel and Tinkerbell (both wear green). Since green is lacking in their wardrobe, I purchased little spring/summer dresses for them. Too cute together!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...