Monday, April 25, 2011

P365- A week of moments. . .

April 5th
This is my embarasssing moment. Proof that Sweet Pea and I can sleep anywhere anytime! She was having a hard time sleeping this night and wanted to lay on me. At one point I couldn't handle laying on my back and so I rolled over. I vaguely remember feeling her lay on top of me. . .this is how G found us when he came home from work!
April 6th-
Pumpkin's moment to shine! She was Star Student in her class this week. The board was facts all about her and we brought pictures from home to share. She was so proud!

April 7th-
Daddy's worst fear. . .Pumpkin writing her first letter to a boy! Too cute! At least he is a sweet boy who loves super heros!

April 8th-
Precious Moment- We had to go back to my school to finish up a few things before the weekend. I meant to stay for a minute and then go home. The girls had different ideas. . .they wanted to play! So we stayed for 2 hours! They watched Toy Story, had a snack, colored on butcher paper and on the white board, and had fun with the electric pencil sharpener! lol


Eating Mommy's apple!


April 9th
Birthday Moment!
Pumpkin's buddy from school invited my girls to her birthday party at a local party house.  They had a blast!  It was difficult to get pictures of them running through the play structure and the bounce house.  Sweet Pea sat still long enough to play with playdough.
April 10th
Helping Mommy!  Such good helpers!  Too bad I can't train the dog to clean the outside of the window!

April 11th
These were passed down to my girls from our cowgirl cousins.  I thought they were for Sweet Pea, but Pumpkin has managed to squeeze her feet into these boots!  She loves them and has worn them daily since!

April 12th
Mommy was gone this night and Daddy caught this precious moment!  He found her up on this shelf playing with her Little People Barn.  It must have been easier to climb up than to try to get it down!



1 comment:

  1. Aw! So sweet! Love your girls! These boots are made for walkin! Haha! I just got boots too! I also have a picture of me climbing on a shelf in a similar moment too! Bringing back memories!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...