Thursday, September 15, 2011

p365- Hello August!

August 1st
Playdate with my friend Diane!  She invited us to a park near her home and then to her house to swim and have lunch.  The park was being remodeled so it was a short trip.  The girls did enjoy seeing the water fowl on the pond and we even saw a turtle swimming.  I think it is so cute how Pumpkin adopts my friends as her own!

August 2nd
From Pumpkin's point of view. . .she loves taking pictures with my little camera.  I thought this was cute of Sweet Pea playing.


August 3rd
Finally we got together with one of my coworkers and her kids.  My girls had a blast and loved playing at their house.  My picture habit must be rubbing off because Pumpkin insisted on taking pictures herself today!  Silly boys!


August 4th
It has grown!  It is finally taking shape.  The slide was an obstacle since it didn't curve the direction we thought it would. G had to add the extra walkway to make it work.  I think it completes the playhouse.  Can't wait for it to be done.


August 5th
Back to the cabin and back to bugs!  Pumpkin loves them!  This is her grasshopper.  He loved her and stayed on her for over 20 minutes. It wouldn't stay on anyone else for very long.  She is our grasshopper whisperer.


August 6th
The swings are up at the cabin!  My little Sweet Pea always says "I wanna wing moe."  So "wing" she did!  Can you believe how high Daddy pushes her!?!?!?


August 7th
"Drink Daddy!"  I love watching her play. . . .it cracks me up!  She loves this Daddy and it was her buddy for most of month of August.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...