Miss Sweet Pea loves the little window in the playhouse! She will be disappointed when it has a real window!
August 9th
Sweet Pea getting all her pennies in a row! She reminds me so much of her Daddy sometimes- she loves to manipulate things, put things together, and take them apart. I thought this was pretty smart of her.
August 10th
The cousins last summer day at the water park. Grandma even came! The girls loved spending a day most weeks at the water park together. Next summer we will definitely be back and the big girls are looking forward to being able to go on the bigger slides!
August 11th
Sweet Baby boy with Pumpkin! He's getting so big! Pretty soon he will catch up to my girls! 6 months old this week!
August 12th
Playing in Mommy's new classroom. The girls helped decorate, draw on the whiteboad, played with Manny the preying mantis that wouldn't leave my room, and sitting on the stool!
August 13th
Officially all my stuff has moved from one school to another. . .holy cow I'm a teacher hoarder!!! I have no plans to move schools anytime soon!
August 14th
Yes we are in my classroom again. . .I'm on a mission to get everything ready by the first day of school. So much work! The girls are good sports and love going. They watch movies while I work- this began Sweet Pea's love of Rio!
August 15th
The playhouse is moving along!!! Sorry for the bad picture- cell phone image!








No comments:
Post a Comment