Thursday, September 27, 2012

Really Random Thursday

Finally a blog post! Here is a brief highlight of our last week!

My beautiful kindergartner! We received her school pictures. She is growing up so much and has had such a good start to the school year.


My sweet 3 year old. This doesn't happen very often! She really did not want to wake up so I enjoyed holding her. My baby is starting to act more like a little girl and less like a toddler. Makes me sad! She is still silly as ever and keeps me laughing!


The girls and I enjoyed a girls only cabin weekend. It was wonderful! So relaxing for all three of us. I worked on Sweet Pea's Ariel quilt. She has been waiting and waiting for it! I've never been so excited to baste a quilt! I know she will give it lots of love once it is on her bed.


While at the cabin I finished some smaller sewing projects. First is this little thread catcher that I received the pattern for during a quilt shop hop last year.


Second was another lipstick skirt (sorry the picture is upside down!). I still need to insert the elastic and it will be all ready for school!


The girls and I drove up to Camp Keola at Huntington for the afternoon on Saturday. Several friends were there for Quilt Camp. They were working on individual projects as well as this amazing quilt. This quilt is for an amazing couple who was married this summer. (I'm a little jealous no one made me a wedding quilt!)



Back to work! We are studying cells which I always enjoy! iPhone's can take pictures through the lense of a microscope which is so cool! These are cheek cells from a student!


It must be time for another weekend. My girls were so tired this morning that neither wanted to wake up! Love them so much!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...