Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Reflections

I've been debating for weeks (probably months) about blogging regularly again. It's been awhile since it was a regular habit. I've done some thinking about what I want to purpose of my blog to be, who my target readers will be, etc.
The blogs I read on a regular basis focus mainly on my hobbies (sewing, scrapbooking, crafts...). I check periodically on personal family blogs, but not regularly. I don't know what others do; if my friends who blog do read blogs regularly or just use it as a journal. If you have any feedback I would love to hear it! For now I hope by renewing my interest in blogging I will get better about taking pictures of events in our life that we need to remember! Large and small!

For now here are some normal life happenings!!! Last Sunday I tackled a big project and organized some pictures that were randomly placed. I love the feeling of seeing all these pictures grouped and organized by year. Plus my list for the scrapbook book has been updated!


We spent a LOT of time in the yard this week. Probably how the rest of spring and summer will go!



Silly girl playing in the car.



My newest project! I'm English paper piecing hexagons. I wanted to start small with my first hexagon project. This will some day be a table runner. I'm so addicted to these little guys!


We went to my kindergartener's Open House. It was an under the sea theme. I thought this oyster was so cute!


I had two baby showers to attend this weekend. This quilt was finished just in time to give to the mommy to be. She was the perfect person to make this cheery chevron quilt for!


Lastly with the nice weather that has arrived we enjoyed a special ice cream treat after working in the yard. I love this little swing my mom gave to my girls. It's just the perfect size and I will be sad in a few years when they have outgrown it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ugh on quilt hexagons!That's one ship I'm not gonna sail. I always go through blog spurts but I'm always glad when I can go back and read for details on projects or events!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...