Friday, January 8, 2010

What a week!

The first week back to school after a vacation is rough. . .this one was especially hard for some reason!  G had to work Monday-Thursday so I knew it was going to be a long week. Monday I had to wake up both girls early to get to meetings at school and I was surprised at how easy Pumpkin was to get up- no fussing or whining!  She was sooo excited to go back to school and see her friends.  As the week progressed, we all slowly got back into our school schedule. The week wasn't complete without BTSA and MOPS meetings for me, a playdate at Grandma and Grandpa's for the girls, a trip to visit the "Great Aunt," and Sweet Pea getting a touch of a stomach bug!  I'm looking forward to our relaxing weekend at home while G goes to play paintball with his buddies.

This morning I heard what I thought was crying from the girls' room as I got out of the shower. . . I tried to throw on some clothes so I could go check on them before they woke up everyone....As I entered their room I found out they were laughing at each other!!!  Sweet Pea was standing in her crib laughing at Pumpkin with her pacifier hanging out of her mouth and Pumpkin told me between giggles "I'm making Sweet Pea laugh!"  Too cute!  It is awesome how they already have so much fun together and they can make each feel better!

This is going to be our annual Christmas morning photo!! 
(Notice our cute new stockings!!)

You don't need to open the presents to have fun!

The four cousins!

Guess who got a Barbie car??  (I never had my own. . . )

What sweet sisters!!!


I just wanted to give a quick update.  . .I've attached a few pictures from Christmas and the holidays. . .

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...