Monday, June 6, 2011

p365- Cinderella, Cinderella!

May 8th
Happy Mother's Day!  Here is our queen with her royal court!  This was our third (or fourth?) year having a tea party with our mom and my sister's mother-in-law.  We always enjoy our tea and then have a project.  This year our project was making stepping stones. They all turned out so cute and now our mom can add them to her garden where she has stepping stones with our other nieces handprints. 
I know they don't look excited, but the girls had a blast.  I think they were mad in this picture that we made them get off the trampoline. 
May 9th
Oops!  No picture today so I had to substitute one.  This is Miss Pumpkin with her newest cousin.  This was her first time holding him since she hasn't wanted to since he was born in Feb.  He looks so big on her lap!
May 10th
I finally made it!!!!  I was invited to be a sponser for the Top 20/CSF banquet for my school.  I was honored to be chosen and this student is very special to me. 
(Picture to come. . .waiting for her mom to email me!)

May 11th
My mom decided to pick up Pumpkin from school and have a special afternoon with her.  She was in heaven at Grandma's house.  They went to Taco Bell for lunch, played in the toyroom, watered plants, and enjoyed swinging on the porch.  Sweet Pea and I joined them later that day.  They all decided to sit on the walkway and watch the ducks on the lake (ducks in the water in front of the boat if you look closely). 

May 12th
My silly girl who loves to dress up!  Complete with mommy's new necklace and heels!  (bad picture quality from cell phone)


May 13th
This is my monkey.  She loves climbing over the rail on her bed and flopping down.  I guess this goes with the excitement of having a big girl bed.  Two minutes after this picture was taken, she ran around to do it again, tripped over her own feet and got a huge goose-egg on her forehead from hitting the crib.  Poor girl!  She's just too wild!
May 14th
From soot to ballet princess!  She spent the morning outside with Daddy helping him with the new sprinkler lines.  She was in pure heaven! 
But then we had a quick change and she became my little ballet dancer!  She had her first recital that night.  She looked adorable and I'm sure would have been so cute dancing, but her nerves got the best of her.  :(   So proud of her though for sticking with the class and getting out of her comfort zone at times!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...