Wednesday, June 29, 2011

p365- Summer has arrived!

June 11th
Starting our summer off we a bang!  We are trying to visit as many parks in our area as possible this summer. This was our first stop.  The girls had a blast and ask almost daily to go to a park.

June 12th
I'm off with a great start on my summer crafts!  This was a taggie blanket I made for my newest nephew.  He is four months old and loves grabbing things- its perfect!


June 13th
A visit to another park and the zoo!  These are the new warthogs at our local zoo. It was a quick visit before the high heat hit!  I'm sure we will be back several times this summer!


June 14th
FINALLY!  I finished the quilt for my little nephew.  It turned out so cute!  It's my largest machine quilted project so far- I've learned so much.  Can't wait for another project!


June 15th
Band Aids=Stickers right?!?!  I was putting laundry away and I found Miss Sweet Pea decorating herself with Band Aids.  Silly girl!


June 16th
What a sweet big sister. .. putting "lip stick" on her sister.


June 17th
Working on their projects for Father's Day . . . These will be hanging in his shop so he has some color!  


June 18th
Getting ready for Paintball for "Man Day" at our church.  Daddy is so proud!

June 11

1 comment:

  1. Hah Man Day! Loving all the pigtails and sundresses! Also your quilts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...