Monday, January 3, 2011

It's not a resolution. . . .it's a goal

If you know me, you know I like to set goals.  I know that I don't always reach them- some get forgotten, some get pushed aside by new goals, and some just take too much time.  This past year I have reached several goals that I was proud of and this year I hope to continue with reaching new goals.  A number of years ago, a group of friends challenged each other to take a picture a day and post them in a blog.  Project 365- I think I made it that year until maybe day 40.  This year I've already started strong and have lasted for three days!  I'm going to do my best and take pictures daily and post on my blog.  If I am able to be successful then I'll plan on creating a separate blog just for my photos, but for now they will be posted on my regular blog to save time.  I'm hoping this gives me a different type of scrapbook than I do the old school way and will include some memories that wouldn't normally make the cut for my scrapbooks.  This will house day-to-day happenings in my life and home, while the scrapbooks document the bigger milestones.  Hope you enjoy!

January 1st

My little Tinkerbell and her stickers!!! She loves to decorate her face with stickers!

January 2nd

 Who knew that our kids would love to lock themselves in the dog crate!?!  They spend hours over the weekend playing "puppy" in the cage!  Then Daddy taught them how to play zoo keeper and put their stuffed animals in the cage. 

January 3rd
When we left the house this moring this was the view we saw.  It was so incredible I went home and got my camera to take a picture.  The low clouds around the foothills just took my breath away, especially with the green in the fields below.  When I first started my original P365 blog years ago I had a picture that showed the mountains after a rain.  Remembering that picture is part of why I started the project again.  Hopefully this year I'll have more success and a wonderful scrapbook to print next year!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! It's good to know other little girls like to play with stickers so much :)
    Here is a tip Lauren gave me...even if you don't post everyday, you can use the title line for the date that the picture was taken. Of course you can always bend the date a bit if you need too :O

    -Shonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support this cause! Cool pictures! I wonder why it is that kids of all ages like to crawl into dog crates. My college age friends still do this! Lovin the stickers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...