Monday, January 24, 2011

P365- A whole week's worth!!!

January 18th
Can you spot the chocolate chip???  This is our kitchen floor and many times I am on my hands and knees looking for chocolate chips, raisins, and all sorts of other things that blend with my floor!  Trust me.. . .there is a chocolate chip in this picture!
January 19th
Miss Pumpkin was asked to be a flower girl in her Aunt Ninny's wedding in April.  We went to a local bridal store to get an idea of what kind of dress would look best on her and still coordinate with her Aunt Ninny's.  This was her favorite in the store, but is not the one she will be wearing.  It was hard to keep her still. .  .

 January 20th
Our girls received new dress up dresses. . .it is not unusual for our girls to be running around in different outfits at night.  We couldn't pass these up.  Our little Tinkerbell and Ariel. . .  love them!!!
January 21st
I put my little girls to work!  Mommy cleaned and organized the playroom.  As I started vacuuming, they also wanted to help!  What amazing helpers!  Hopefully they'll continue to help me as they grow up!

January 22nd
Pumpkin had a blast at gymnastics.  She was learning some new skills- handstands, cartwheels, and how to pull herself around the bars.  I loved watching her do her handstand and forward roll on the beam. 

 
January 23rd
Daddy's home!  Always a blast!  Since our playroom was clean, Pumpkin spotted the Hotwheels.  I had her wait for Daddy since he is better than Mommy at making cool tracks.  Boy was I right!  It was a challenge for me trying to get the entire track in the photo!  They had a blast! 

January 24th
Mommy is on the run again! Woohoo!  I asked Pumpkin after school if she wanted to go running after school and she was so excited!  So we bundled up and did what I call my "easy 2 miles."  I thought they were so cute bundled up in the stroller together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...