Pumpkin and Mommy went out to the "big hospital" for Pumpkins appointment. She loves visiting this hospital and seeing all the "Georges" (the hospital mascot is George the Giraffe). This trip she even brought her little George that she's had since she was in the NICU. Since it was RSV season we didn't go up to the NICU and visit the babies, which she always enjoys. Instead we hopped on different colored squares down the hallway, looked at the fun ceilings, and took pictures with the animals outside. She was so happy they didn't take her blood, she handled the xray amazingly, but did not like her air pressure being taken (blood pressue!).
January 13th
Daddy was off work tonight- Woohoo! Pumpkin and him decided to build a lego car that Santa had left in his stocking.
January 14th
Off to the cabin we went! We arrived at the cabin friday night to spend the first part of our three day weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. The cabin had lots of snow and the girls were excited to play the next day. But first came bedtime. . .Miss Sweet Pea had to show off her fancy binky skills. I can't wait to scrapbook her binky page. . .I have so many funny pictures of her and her pacifier. It has been her best buddy over the years.
January 15th
Our boy cousins came up to the snow to play. Our girls were so excited and we had a blast. We started in the snow by the cabin and then went up to the lake to play. It was an amazing year to sled at the lake. I have so many pictures that will be its own blog post! Here is one of my favs!
January 16th
Back at home we tried a craft that I found in a magazine. It didn't turn out as great as I wanted, but it was still fun. Basically we made paper mache bowls with tissue paper. I tried to coordinate them to their rooms, but the colors changed once it was wet.
January 17th-
We found a great way to wear out the dog. He loved chasing the girls on the swing. Giggles, giggles, and more giggles








Oooooh I like your puppy! I need to remember to give you my stack of American Girl magazines. Its got GREAT crafts at varying skill levels and time needed.
ReplyDelete