Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Everyday life. . .


 January 8th, 2011
I was busy all day reorganizing the girls rooms, purging old baby clothes, and making their rooms more accessible for them.  In doing so, I found about 9 old baby shoe boxes.  Why I save these I do not know!?!?  If you have any great ideas for these boxes please let me know!  My girls found them and had fun playing with the boxes- hats, beds for their babies, and even make believe birthday presents!  Their imaginations are so cute and they had such fun playing together.
 

January 9th, 2011
My sister was gone for a week on a family vacation which left my family taking care of her dogs.  My girls loved their dog-sitting week.  They LOVED being able to go and play on theoutside toys- especially with their new trampoline that Santa had brought them.  Miss Sweet Pea still isn't able to get her feet off the ground (or trampoline. . .) but loves it.  Miss Pumpkin always wants me to jump with her and make her go high.  On our last day taking care of them, I brought the camera to capture the memory.  My girls were sad to leave, but we know when summer comes we will have lots of fun jumping and swimming at their house!
January 10th, 2011
Aunt Ninny came over and played Pumpkin's new game with her- "Don't spill the beans."  All three girls of them had a blast.  Then Sweet Pea was running around with her blanket on her head and we discovered how her hair would get static from her blanket.  Too cute!  Love her little hair and can't wait for more to come so we can put it into pig tails!  Miss Pumpkin was asked to be the flower girl in Aunt Ninny's wedding.  She was so cute- she asked if "Uncle was going to be her prince?"  So sweet!


January 11th, 2011
Miss Pumpkin had some work sent home from preschool and we have been working on it at night.    She was so good about doing her letters and cutting out her car.  She's been learning so much over the past year in preschool and it is so cute how she likes to teach me how to write letters.  I hope she does great next year in kidnergarten and that she stays enthusiastic when she goes!  Next year she will be having homework a few nights a week and we need to get used to this process!  I have workbooks at home and we are going to practice this routine a few times a week so that next year we will know how to survive the homework that comes with school!

Side note: As this is my Project 365 blog and I'm taking pictures daily I decided I should also A) Learn more of the functions of my camera.  I have a great camera and I've been watching tutorials and slowly learning to shoot without the auto mode!  Hopefully I'll see a difference at the end of the year!  B) Learn more about Photoshop.  I have the program but have not used it as I should!  So now I'm editting my photos more often and also learning how to create digital layouts!  Look for a new blogskin and header coming soon!!!  So exctied!!!

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to give you my class/videos for photoshop when I give you my magazines

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...