Sunday, December 18, 2011

p365- Bye Bye Pink, Hello Pillows, Why did you paint that???

Oct 9th
The girls pillows for their bedrooms!  I used scrap fabric leftover from other projects.  My first pillows and I'm pretty satisfied with them!

Oct 10th
Homework Homework Homework. . .why does Kindergarten have homework?  At least she still enjoys doing it!


Oct 11th
Another fun day with both girls!!!  This is in the tree outside their kindergarten classroom.  I'm sure I'll be taking pictures for years to come of my kids in this tree!


Oct 12th
My dishcloth drawer has been ransacked!!!!  Apparently every baby needs its own bed and blanket.  This is not an unusually occurrence in our house! Babies babies everywhere!


Oct 13
The girls asked to color and so I got down the markers.  I then went to fold laundry and came back to find this!!!!  She told me she painted her tummy!  Why!?!?!  Miss Sweet Pea is a little mischievous!


Oct 14th
The last of the pink walls.  .bye bye!


Oct 15th
We woke up this morning and I heard a strange sound.  After a minute I realized it was a hot air balloon and it must have been very low over the house!  I threw the girls in the car and we chased it to where it landed about a mile from our house.  So fun!  They were giving ride to kids to go up about 30 feet. . .too bad my girls were too scared (and I was in my jammies!)


Oct 16th
Love these sweet moments!  Reading Brown Bear Brown Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...