Nov 9th
The girls and I went to CUSD's Band Night. All ten (can you believe there are ten now?!?!) intermediate and high school bands performed. My oldest niece performed with Kastner. If you look closely she is in the front on the right playing flute with red sleeves.
Nov 10th
Getting in the car from school and she told me "this is my slingshot!" I was laughing and thinking how proud Daddy would be of her imagination!
Nov 11th
Now it's Pumpkin's turn to not feel well. Mommy of the year award goes to me. She was telling me she didn't want to eat and was cold. I told her she had to eat and unfortunately she proved that she really didn't feel well by ruining her dinner. Hopefully the sickies will leave our family for awhile!
Nov 12th
Playing out back with our friends!
Nov 13th
While Daddy and his friends cut down some trees on our property our nephews got to help. I've seen my husband ride on the forks of the forklift many times. Apparently it's a family trait! These are two of my nephews riding the forks!
Nov 14th
Sweet Pea loves to feel the fan blow her hair! She knows she is not supposed to but sometimes its hard to resist!
Nov 15th
Look who has Huggy Bear again!!! She was so excited to have him home again!
Nov 16th
Another Mommy project! I'm so excited it is almost done! I just have to add the large numbers on the side and fix the cloud at the top. This is a growth chart to hang in my laundry room. Keepsake and a cute decoration!








No comments:
Post a Comment