Sunday, December 18, 2011

p365- Cabin, Party, Huggy Bear, Books, Sewing, Fair, Parks. . .Welcome to October!

Oct 1st
Cabin fun!  We had a quick little trip to the cabin.  Sweet Pea is my little monkey and daredevil!

Oct 2nd
We were invited to a birthday party at Pump it Up.  The girls enjoy going but like staying together.  This was their favorite place to place.  I thought it was so sweet with the two of them holding hands!


Oct 3rd
Look who has Huggy Bear!!!!  This is the biggest treat in kindergarten and she was dying for her turn!!!


Oct 4th
Sweet Pea is becoming my little reader.  She was attached to this book of Peter Rabbit for most of the month of October.  She took it to school, to bed, shopping, church, EVERYWHERE!!!


Oct 5th
Mommy time!  I managed to sneak in some time with my sewing machine.  I wish I had more time to sew since I love it, but life is busy!  I made pillows for my girls bedrooms.  Don't you love my pinchusion???  Thanks JHRME!


Oct 6th
Gotta love the fair!  My friend LD and I took the girls to the fair on afternoon.  They had a blast looking at the animals and playing in the kiddie area.


Oct 7th
Someone is in heaven eating her Churro!  Love this sweet girl!


Oct 8th
Sadly we've missed the park since school has started!  The girls were dying to go so off to our favorite park we went!  Pumpkin loves the big slide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...