Dec 16th
I think he is trying to hide from Sweet Pea! His head kept getting farther and farther under the couch!
I think he is trying to hide from Sweet Pea! His head kept getting farther and farther under the couch!
Dec 17th
We have several very large trees with very small leaves. They are gorgeous- I absolutely love them! They provide us with great shade and make our home feel so cozy. G however has a difference of opinion. . .he spends about 4-6 hours a week during the fall raking, blowing, and cleaning the leaves out of the yard. The girls decided to "help" him today. I don't think he appreciates their helping very much!
Dec 18th
Such a beautiful day we had to go outside! The girls had fun riding their bikes in the front yard. Isn't she just precious?
Dec 19th
I honestly do not know who took this picture or why . . .I'm guessing it was Pumpkin. I like that it shows our stockings. . .every year people comment on G's. The story is that when we first got married and were looking for stockings he wanted the biggest stocking we could find. I found a great website that had BIG stockings. As we were newlyweds and broke I couldn't afford their biggest stocking so I ordered their second biggest stocking! When I ordered stockings to be our family stockings he refused to change his! Oh well! And no- I do not fill his stocking! Usually just the toe of his stocking has stuff in it! haha
Dec 20th
Best friends! He has accepted her as his playmate and will go to her if she is around. He knows she will be fun to play with! I'm trying to teach her to leave him alone when he is on his bed. . .I don't think it is working!
Dec 21st
Kicking it old school! You can't really tell from the picture, but she is listening and reading to a book on cassette tape! The tape player in next to her on the floor and she is listening to Peter Pan! My sister gave us these books and tapes- so much fun! No iPod or fancy technology needed!
Dec 22nd
Waiting for Santa! I don't know what prompted her to make her bed under the stockings, but it sure is cute!
Dec 23rd
Cabin Cousin fun! Pumpkin and her baby cousin had fun playing under the pool table. He loved being under there- I think he is going to be a fort kiddo! This was our first day at the cabin and we had so much fun playing with cousins and getting ready for our Christmas celebration!








Sooo fun! I love the pic of the bed by the stockings. She's the gatekeeper for Santa.
ReplyDelete