Nov 17th
This picture is more about Sweet Pea's imagination than her. . .Notice the frog riding the panda pillow pet. Moments before I grabbed the camera she had then galloping around the kitchen! Too cute!
Nov 18th
They love to dress up! Too cute! I think an Aunt was over here helping them complete these outfits.
Nov 19th
I think someone may have watched Mommy do yoga too many times! Nice Downward Dog! Maybe it's time for a bigger yoga mat!
Nov 20th
On our way to the cabin! Or as she calls it the "nabin!"
Nov 21st
Shaver lake is having work done on the dam and so they have lowered the water level. Notice right above their heads is the old rock dam that has been under water for over 90 years! I hear the lake will be lowered even more. . .can't wait to see it!


Nov 22nd
We love the cabin! Enjoying our lazy days as a family at the cabin. There was a little snow- not enough to do much with so we played games, watched movies, and played as a family inside.
Nov 23rd
G was invited to play Floor Rockey at NFC on the alumni team. We spent the about 6-7 years as staff for the youth ministries at this church before our kids were born. Floor Rockey is a fun high school tradition and it was great to go back. The almuni team which I dubbed the "ROCK Stars" dominated and won the tournament! G was their goalie for most games and never had a goal scored on him! Can't wait for next year! Thanks for the invite KR!
Nov 24th
Over my Thanksgiving break I borrowed my nieces Hunger Games trilogy. Pumpkin decided she also wanted to read them. Do you think it is an appropriate book for a kindergarten book report? haha







No comments:
Post a Comment